Saturday, March 6, 2010

Strikes 1 Gold

today was the same as yesterday..don't care that i could win or lose..so i swam 4 events today..1st was 100mBackstroke,i came last but i won bronze because there's only 3 swimmers took the event.then came 50mButterfly after that.i though i could win 2nd or 3rd..so i just tried my best and get 4th..i was a bit angry because i didnt win and being 4th sucks,after all the heart pumping action,at the end i didnt get anything in return..soo the day ends with a 'no good' for me

I decided to stay back at the pool with loqman(junior Brunei iron man),JJ,rafi,and Hilmi@Perabuk while we were waiting for the afternoon events.as we wait,wait and wait..staying back was not that fun like the old days..soo JJ decided to bring us to McD(using his Lancer EX =P ) for lunch.lucky i bring my money with me..while we were on the road..memet called me on the phone,wanting to join us as well..so we ate at McD til 12.30..BLABLABLA went back to the swimmingpool to have some rest...skip skip skip

my the afternoon events started early on 200mbackstroke because group4 and 3 were combine and group 2 boys and girls are combine..and again there was 3 of us swimming..so i knew that i'll get 3rd,and again,i just swim slow and a gain i get bronze..as i was saying i was abit angry because of the morning event..HAH!IT'S TIME TO PUT MY A GAME..the last event for me was 50mBreastroke and i knew i got this 50mbreast in me..blablabla,good starting,good underwater pull&kick,good finishing and a perfect time..and guess what i won Gold and u guys sucks..even if i dont have the mood to swim,i still get 3rd or 4th..hahaha...

Currently i got 1gold and 3bronze

although i didnt train before this competition,i still manage to be a bronze medalist but not just that..managed to win 1 gold too..u guys sucks,this was all 'playing' for me..but dont let me be the one who's trying hard to win and get 4th..its a warning to all swimmers..

LOL..IM NOT THAT FAST ANYWAY..HAHAHAHAH


it's called self-confidence =)

No comments:

Post a Comment