Friday, March 26, 2010

Grill night

today,i manage to get up early in the morning to coach swimming at pusat belia..after that,since its payday..mom bring me and my brothers to Favorates' to eat lunch..felt tired,soo nap nap nap and woke up at 5pm..felt bored,nothing to do..so i start to do my homework til now..yet not 1 of my homework is finished..feels like i wanna do maths next..currently im doin english composition..dari tadi nyamu alum tah siap-siap nya..and believe me,its now about 700words..the teacher said "the more,the better"..soo yeah,im gonna do 1k+ words..

felt bored in the middle,so i cooked this
Grilled sausage,crabstick and 2mm thin beef..dont know about u guys but it was sooo..agghhh...dont know how to put the words in but lets just say it was hot and yummy..then mom saw me busy making something..so dangki-dangki..she asked me to start the fire on the BBQ stands -_-

anyways,got to go.the grilled food are callin my name..later~dont wanna be ya~hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment