Monday, February 22, 2010

Made a 2nd blog

my official blog..well,im not that new in doing layouts and shit for a blog..yes,i my title is "made a 2nd blog"..i made a blog last 2years i think,for my family called "the karims"..now the blog goes somewhere in the web..just google it if u wanna know more about my 1st blog..anyways,got some trouble with the cbox..tried to use the shoutmix but when i finished adding it..the size goes really small..so i had to go to www.ex-isthename.blogspot.com/ (adverd laa =P) and use the Cbox link to create one for my blog..hmm.its 6A.M and i need to go to sleep..im gonna go to bandar with memet and aqel to see the Hari Kebangsaan celebrations..memet needs to take snapshots for the events..me and aqel.HAH.cuci mata lah,aight...later

No comments:

Post a Comment